Six Principles of Life :
- No point using limited life to chase unlimited money.
- No point earning so much money you cannot live to spend it.
- Money is not yours until you spend it.
- When you are young, you use your health to chase your wealth; when you are old, you use your wealth to buy back your health. Difference is that, it is too late.
- How happy a man is, is not how much he has but how little he needs.
- No point working so hard to provide for the people you have no time to spend with.
< source: unknown // photo credit: Young Love Media >
Tags : buddhismbuddhist quotesdeep life quotesHappinesslife quotesquotes about living a sufficient lifequotes about moneytoday's words of wisdom from dadwealthwisdomwords of wisdomzenzen habits