Another year has almost gone by, but now is the perfect opportunity to reflect and build a plan for next year.
I’ve come up with a set of questions to help you reflect, focus and build a plan to make your 2016 a successful year that embraces mindfulness and conscious living.
By reflecting on moments that happened in your life, externally and internally, you get deep into your subconscious and reassess whether your goals are in line with your priorities and values. Not only this process will help you get to know yourself better, but it will also help you reshape your focus and feel more inspired as you think through.
Go and get a pen, print these questions out and read them. When you’re ready find a happy place without distractions and write your answers down.
Remember, there’s no correct answers and you’re your own judge.
YOUR 2015 IN REVIEW
1. Describe your 2015 in 3 words
2. What was your most common mental state this year (e.g. happy, excited, tired, bored, or stressed)?
3. What was the biggest event in your life this year?
4. What were your 3 happiest moments?
5. What new skills did you learn?
6. What personal qualities or habits did you develop, cultivate, or strengthen?
7. What new things did you discover about yourself?
8. What little things did you most enjoy doing on a daily basis?
9. What out-of-the-ordinary things did you do this year?
10. What cool things did you create?
11. What big things did you do that you had to get out of your comfort zone?
12. What achievements are you most proud of?
13. What was the most memorable moment this year?
14. What are you most thankful for ?
15. Who are you most thankful for?
16. How did you spend time with your family and how did the relationship evolve?
17. What or who had the biggest positive impact on your life this year?
18. What was the most important lesson you learnt in 2015?
19. If you could turn back time, what would you have done differently?
20. What advice would you give to other people about what you have learned this year?
21. What new things do you want to try in 2016?
22. What or where do you want to see, discover, and explore in 2016?
23. What do you want to achieve career-wise?
24. What new skills do you want to learn, improve, and master?
25. What personal qualities or habits do you want to develop, cultivate, or strengthen?
26. Who do you want to spend more time with?
27. What do you want to “feel” most of the time in 2015 (happy, content, excited, relaxed, busy, productive, creative)?
28. What do you want your day-to-day life to be like in 2016?
29. What do you want to completely get rid of in your life and in 2016 you will make it happen?
30. What is your number one goal in 2016 and how are you planning to achieve it?
The Happiness Planner is a planner designed to help you plan your life around things that truly make you happy. With The Happiness Planner as your sidekick, you can use it as a daily reminder to always put yourself into a positive frame of mind, to be mindful, and to always set exciting goals for the better you.